Thursday, October 08, 2009

That's A Wrap!

Isn't it funny how we all have pictures like the last one but they never seem to make it into circulation? I wonder on average how many of the last picture it takes to get a good one. If I were a children's photographer, I would make a montage of the "out-takes" from all of your clients. I bet there are some funny ones.
To answer my own question, I would suspect that the number of children in the photograph is directly and exponentially proportional to the number of pictures like the latter that don't make the cut.

TAKE 3
TAKE 2
TAKE 1


1 comment:

AudreyElla2008 said...

LOL...I have a lot of these pictures. I usually have to take about 3-400 to get a few pictures that actually turn out good! Toddlers are the hardiest to stay still!! They have gotten so big, I bet you are having a great time.