Thursday, September 28, 2006

Well, what began as a blank canvas of a room, has now started to look like a nursery. Scrapbooking supplies, and guitars have dissapeared and what was once plain white walls has made way for Tanner & Tatum.



















We tried our hand at Wood Laminate Flooring and it looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself.


















Johnna is putting on the final plank of the flooring.















This is a day laborer that we picked up down on the corner...total waste of money!














Here's Johnna and the original baby.















Here's some decorations for the nursery.

Thank God for starting out with 10 fingers.














These letters turned out really good.


The letters before and after.

the wood...

the work...
the reward...



Johnna's mom working hard on the nursery curtains.

4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

That nursery is ADORABLE! It's looking great! I LOVE the polka dots.
Ashley

Unknown said...

Awww! I came across your blog and it's absolutely lovely! I don't know u but uou guys make a lovely couple and sound/look like u r really inlove! I wish you all of life's happiness! Frida.x

Unknown said...

Hey congrats on the twins!! I wanted to come by and see the blog but the pictures are blocked or something...congrats though!! Parenting is pretty stinking awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Ok so since I commented the pics are now not blocked and I LOVE THE ROOM!! You guys are so creative and are doing a fabulous job in there :)