Monday, April 30, 2007

Dropping By Dr. Rowe's Office

Here we are ready to go visit Dr. Rowe & friends!!! This is Dr. Rowe and Reyna, she did a lot of the ultrasounds on the twins.

Meet Kim!! We spent a lot of time together throughout my pregnancy. She spent hours chasing around little Tanner and his heartbeat. I had to spend 30 minutes every office visit on a machine that tracked the babies heart rates and my contractions. Tatum was always easy to find but Tanner gave her a hard time everytime!! She got really good at it towards the end of my pregnancy when I was there practically everyday!! Thanks for everything Kim, we all miss you!!!
This is Curtis, we also spent a lot of time with this wonderful man! He did most of the ultrasounds on the babies. He kept a close eye on Tatum and Tanner as they grew. Thanks for everything Curtis!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love and miss seeing you guys too :)
I love your blog :)