Monday, April 16, 2007

Grandparents!!!

Grandparents!!

Grandma & Grandpa, you are special.
Your love knows no bounds.
A room takes on a special warmth whenever you're around.
You think we're cute and talented and maybe, even wise.
But we know that's because all grandparents
see through loving eyes. Every day with you is precious.
We're so grateful for the hours.
Of all the grandparents in the world
we're thankful that you're ours.

Grandpa Thomson
Mammy & Grandpa McKey
I wanted to write a special note to my parents "Grandma & Grandad". For those of you who don't know my parents have moved in to help out with the twins. They have truly been the biggest help in the world. I couldn't have made it without all of their help. When Troy is gone flying my mom helps with all of the feedings, diaper changes, baths and the list goes on and on. I think she has cooked every dinner since I went on bed rest back in November. I am forever thankful for all of your help!! Thank you and I love you!!

Grandad & Grandma Moody

No comments: