Sunday, June 17, 2007

First Father's Day!!

This day ended up being extra special for me and the babies because Troy was not even supposed to be here. For those of you who don't know Troy is upgrading to captain!! Good job captain Thomson!! He has been away at training for a week in Virginia and just came back in town. He was supposed to be out of town for 4 weeks, but God was good and he is getting to do a lot of his training here in Houston!! So......he got to be with us for breakfast and church on Father's Day!!!
I think Troy has done such an AMAZING job as a dad!! He has impressed me everyday!! Thank you Troy for being such a good daddy. Happy Father's Day!!!Here he is waking up the babies and finding that each of them had a wonderful surprise for him. And no, it wasn't a dirty diaper!!! They had gifts waiting for their daddy!The twins even got to join us for breakfast. By the look on Tanner's face I think he is wanting the last biscuitBest Buds!!! Tatum helped her daddy open his gifts!! Troy loved all of his gifts!! He got a new phone, picture of the kiddos and new "captain shoes"!
Thank you Troy for these beautiful little gifts!!! We all three LOVE you!! I hope you had the best Father's Day ever!!


I love you Daddy!!

I love you Daddy!!!

1 comment:

Sandy Dandy said...

troy, big congrats to you, captain!