Sunday, July 01, 2007

5 months old!!



Can you believe it, 5 months old!!?!?!?! Where has the time gone??? The twins are doing so WONDERFUL!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!
Their personalities are really started to show. They are staring to notice each other more and more. It is so funny to watch them, one will be crying and the other one will just sit there and stare and sometimes even smile. Then that one will stop crying and the other will start and the other will stare. It's like they take turns on purpose, better than two crying babies!!!
They are starting to laugh at everything. We used to have to tickle them to get a laugh. Now a silly sound or a game of peek-a-boo will most likely get you a cackle!!
They are loving TOYS and they put EVERYTHING in their mouths!!
Troy and I couldn't be happier, everyday we fall in love more and more with our two little miracles!!

4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Wow they're big! You need to try to get a video of them on here. I'd love to see them in live action!

Shevawn said...

Wow! They are precious! I can't believe they are already 5 months old. You look great, and it looks like you are having a great time! Before I forget, Mark and I also have a blog: www.markandshevawn.com (or markandshevawn.blogspot.com)

Love ya girl! ~ Shevawn

jenna said...

Hey Johnna! Not sure if you'd remember me, but we spent time together at Crockett Elementary in Bryan- you in SMS and me in student teaching. Ashley told me you had twins and I'm super excited for you guys! I love their pictures and the fact that you have the knowledge to post them so regularly. :)

Looks like you're doing so well! Take care of those beautiful babies. You are so blessed.

the bow lady said...

LOVE the pic! SO FUN! Yall can't move until we have seen you!