Saturday, September 29, 2007

8 months old!!

The twins are 8 months old now! We are having SO MUCH FUN!!
Tanner is now CRAWLING!!! He can sit up on his own from the crawling position and is pulling up!! He also has 3 new teeth, which makes a total of 4!! He got all 3 in about 2 days, poor guy.
Tatum had a lot of first this month. She got her 1st tooth, and another is about to pop out too! She is also sitting from a crawling position and pulling up!! Troy had put Tatum in her crib and we were changing Tanner. We turned around to get her and there she was, just standing in her crib looking up at us!! SO CUTE!! She is so close to crawling, I would think in the next couple of days!



4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

They look great in brown! They look like they're starting to really turn into little people! I can't believe that they're already 8 months old. I guess that they're feeling better? I'm glad y'all made it through two sickies.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big they are getting, time is going by so fast! since you are closer now we should plan a play date.

Ashley S. said...

Last night I dreamed that I had boy-girl twins and the first thing I thought in the dream was that I couldn't wait to tell you, Johnna. That's all. Just thought it was funny.

The Duschamps' said...

I love that bow. They look so big.