Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pickin' A Pumpkin


Hey Tanner, Lets go pick out a pumpkin!

I'm scared of pumkins!
Don't be a baby, lets go.
O.K., so we're here...where are the pumpkins?
Need a lift? Yeah, Mommy!
We'll take a hay ride to the pumpkin patch.
Keep your eyes open for the pumpkins Grandma and Grandad.

No Daddy, I am not a scarecrow.
I see the pumpkins!!!
Are you kidding me?
Is this pumpkin even real?

These pumpkins are a joke Tatum!





This is what I'm talkin' about!

I want this one! I want this one!


This pumpkin is just right. I think I might need help carrying it though.


Nope...I got it!


We had a great day pickin' a pumkin!

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Great story, whoever wrote it! Those are such good pictures. I love Tatum's dress. Very appropriate for the occasion. And maybe she WAS a scarecrow!

The Duschamps' said...

Great pictures! They are so sweet!