Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween

We had such a great time with the kids first Halloween!! First of all I have to brag on my little Raggedy Ann & Andy. They won two different costume contest!! We are so proud, HE HE HE!! Surprisingly they didn't try to take their wigs off, they were soooo good!!
I couldn't resist, I love this picture. He is an AMAZING daddy!! He even helped me make the wigs!!




Their first house to go trick-or-treating at!! YYAAEE So much fun!!

Here we are carving their first pumpkin. It was so funny, Tanner is NOT a fan of pumpkin guts!!

Tatum was all about this from the beginning, Tanner was a little leery. He was going to let sister check it our first.

At first he peaked in and of course he had to taste it.


Tatum wanted to put her whole head in!
Tanner was disgusted by the insides!! He even started crying when I put his hand in it!


Tatum on the other hand was ALL about it. She had a blast pulling seeds out of the pumpkin and playing in all the mess.


Tanner was doing everything he could to get out of there!! I'm surprised he didn't take his first steps to get away.

Not Tatum, she would have eaten it if I would have let her!! She didn't want to stop playing.

We had such a wonderful time this Halloween, hmmmmm... what will we think of for next year?


4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Oh my goodness! I am pretty sure I was thinking the other day how cute it would be if they were Raggedy Ann and Andy for Halloween. Great job on the costumes! I love love love the picture of Tatum covered in pumpkin guts. So cute!
I hope I get to meet them someday, since I seem to be the most frequent and quickest commenter on here. I'm really enjoying watching them grow up!

Sandy Dandy said...

those costumes are AWESOME!!! y'all rock!

Anonymous said...

BEST TWINS EVER!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

The costumes is a great idea for the twins. They are really cute, I have twins also boy/girl. Where did you get their costumes from? I would like to dress my twins up for this Holloween. Your twins are so cute. Please email back smnaugher@yahoo.com
God Bless You And Your Family!!!!
Thanks,
Michelle