Sunday, November 25, 2007

Twins First Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! Troy and I have SOOOOOOO much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!! We are thankful for........ our two little miracles, our amazing family, everyone is healthy!!, my amazing husband!! Thank you God for another amazing year, we couldn't ask for anything more!!
Grandad and Grandma
Grandpa and Mammy
I love the new addition to this years Thanksgiving table, two highchairs.Tanner eating his first Thanksgiving meal.
They loved all of it!!



4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I just love the outfits you find for them for each holiday. Cute little turkeys.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the turkey outfits!

Ashley S. said...

Great new page topper!

Ashley S. said...

Where do you get the backgrounds and toppers for your page? I want to change mine sometimes.