Thursday, May 29, 2008

An amazing vacation!!

Troy and I went to Play Del Carmen this month to celebrate our 5th anniversary. It was a little early but we have too much going on in July! We stayed where we stayed on our honeymoon. It was so beautiful and we had such an amazing time!!

This is the indoor spa pool!
Many, many yummy drinks!!
Inside the lobby.
Trying to get a little sun on my VERY white body. Hey its hard to get a tan when your chasing two little ones around!! I think my skin hasn't seen the sun in 2 years!!
The picture we take on every beach we visit started by my good friend Alyssa!
Troy was disappointed that his dessert was so small! Everything there was sooo fancy!!
There were amazing shows every night!
The view from one of the restaurant's.

Troy did a lot of this!!
I love room service!!



The view from our room.

Front of the hotel.


4 comments:

the bow lady said...

how funny is that dessert picture???? Troy cracks me up!

Ashley S. said...

Look at that flat tummy! You did NOT have twins in there a year and a half ago! Looks like y'all had fun. What a beautiful place!

Unknown said...

Exactly what kind of "yummy drinks" missy???? LOL :)
Where did you stay???
I have to know so I can give Adam a little hint, hint :)

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.