Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Pregnant!!


Troy and I couldn't be more excited to share this wonderful news with you!! Baby # 3 is due December 17th, 2008 and we just can't wait for his/her arrival. Tatum and Tanner have blessed this family beyond words and we just know that this baby will too. The Lord has been so good to us!! We look forward to sharing this wonderful but crazy ride with you! To think we will have 3 kiddos under the age of 2!!!! 
The picture at the top of the page is of the t-shirts we made to tell our family about our new little bundle of joy. We had to follow the tradition of the t-shirts we used to tell everyone we were pregnant with the twins! 
So far everything has gone well. I had a bad case of morning sickness in the beginning that lasted 3 weeks. I feel pretty lucky that it ended so fast!! I have felt great ever since. I LOVE being pregnant. My belly has began to grow, I had no clue it would pop out so fast!! 

Here is baby # 3 at 11 weeks old.
Here is my baby bump at 11 weeks.


13 weeks
Mother's intuition tells me that this little baby is a boy so I have been calling it a him and only looking at boy names!! HE HE
Stay tuned for pictures and to find out if my mothers intuition is right!!

12 comments:

beckyboo said...

It was so good to talk to you. Congrats on the new bundle of joy. You'll have to keep me updated. Your family is so cute!

Ashley S. said...

Yay! The backyard belly shots are back!

Anonymous said...

JOHNNA!!! CONGRATS!! That is great news! I am so happy for yall!!
I wish I could have met up with you and Angela today...such a bummer...
We still need to get together soon...and I would love to take some pics of you and the fam...my treat!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited for you! You look cute as ever and I just love how creative you are. I use some of your ideas...lol! You look precious!

The Mansfields said...

What a beautiful blessing! We are so happy for you!!

Heidi Meurer said...

Hey Troy, it's Will Meurer.

Congrats!! God Bless and I hope all goes well. Excellent shirts, by the way.

Interesting connection: Heidi and I found your blog via the Martins' blog (Martin Moments).

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Baby bumps are so exciting! Since you are feeling better, we should plan something before Jacob starts school again!

Eric and Jen said...

How did you do the banner picture? That is awesome! We need to get together soon for dinner or something. You guys still need to make it out to see the house!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new cartoon pic...how cute! Where did you get that? Troy comes up with the cutest things..

The Mansfields said...

I keep wanting to ask you-where do you get your blog headers? Does Troy draw them?

beckyboo said...

Thanks for the prayers. I love your new cartoon. Who has the time to do that with your 2 little ones? You're going to have to tell me your secret.

AudreyElla2008 said...

Congrats, on baby # 3! Tatum and Tanner are getting so big, they are such beautiful kids...I bet they are excited about getting a new baby brother or sister in the family. When will you find out if it's a boy or girl?