Monday, August 25, 2008

And his name is..........

Carter John Thomson

We have finally decided!!! Carter is a name that Troy and I have both always liked  and John is after his Grandad Moody (Johnna's Dad).
Today we had a doctors appointment and everything looks great!! They checked his heart out today really well and everything looks perfect!! He is still a very big baby. He is measuring 2 weeks ahead of what he actually is. Dr. Rowe just kept saying my goodness that is a big baby. My goodness that is a big head. I guess that explains why my tummy is already so big!! Speaking of, here is my 23 week picture. Everything is still going great and I feel WONDERFUL!!!

5 comments:

beckyboo said...

Glad to hear it. You look great and I like the name you chose.

Ashley S. said...

What a great name! I love it! Anyone who watches ER (the few of us who are left) is going to think you got it from there. Noah Wyle character's name was John Carter.

The Mansfields said...

Those ultrasound pics are incredible! And the name is precious!

Feather Lynn said...

You look amazing sweetie. I love the name and I bet your dad is thrilled to have his first grandson named after him. Tell your mom and dad I said hi. Much Love, Feather

Eric and Jen said...

Awww, he is so cute! Jack sure is gonna have some awesome cousins!