Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Half Birthday!!


Grandma and Grandad Moody got Tatum and Tanner an awesome play house for their year and 1/2 birthday!! The kids had so much fun helping. We were quite impressed at their hammering skills.

They were both such good helpers.


Testing out the window!!
"I think it works good grandad or AKA Dad Dad"


Of course, it's a great excuse for cake!! So they got a half of a cake for their half birthday.


I know, I know, but what's a cake without a candle and a half  and the half birthday song(haven't you ever heard of it??).

My classic Miss Piggy, brings back memories of her birthday. Tatum can put away some cake. At least this time we are using forks!!


There is my neat and tidy boy!!
And my not so neat and tidy. At least I know she likes my cakes!!

Here is the finished play house which they love so much!!


5 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Half Birthday?! Half Cake?! Half Candles?! LOVE IT!

The Martens said...

You just have the cutest ideas girl! I love that half cake thing! May have to copy that one day!!

Kindra said...

They are so cute!!!! and so big! I wish Cayden would eat cake....he spits anything solid out! You will have to let me know when you will be at Dexter and Michelles so i can come out and see them, Ya'll.

Anonymous said...

A half birthday...who ever heard of such a thing..lol! It's official your children are SPOILED!!! ;) Check out my photography pics on myspace..I officially have my own photography business...so keep me in mind :)

Anonymous said...

A half birthday...who ever heard of such a thing..lol! It's official your children are SPOILED!!! ;) Check out my photography pics on myspace..I officially have my own photography business...so keep me in mind :)