Monday, September 29, 2008

28 Weeks

Carter's first photo!
He looks just like Tanner did. Last week we had our 28 week appointment and everything looked TERRIFIC!! Again we heard the doctor say "wow this is a big baby!". In fact his head was measuring 32 weeks and his body was measuring 30 weeks, keep in mind i'm only 28 weeks along. This is going to be one large kid if he keeps this up! I want him to slow down a little because we will have to deliver him a little early if he gets too big and I want him to come when he is ready!! They said he weighs around 3.3 lbs and we got to see all of his little fat rolls!
Here is my belly growing by the second if feels like! This guy is sooooo active, his feet are still down so he is constantly doing a little dance on my bladder causing mommy to do a little dance all the way to the bathroom every 5 minutes!! I am feeling great and loving every minute of it. I have been so blessed in my two pregnancies and don't really have any pregnancy symptoms. I find myself bumping my bump because I feel normal (as in not pregnant, heheheh). We are beginning to get ready for his arrival that is less than 12 weeks away!! I can't believe he is almost here! I can't wait to meet him but I am also sad to think this could possibly be the last time I am pregnant. By the way, we are undecided on #4. Tatum and Tanner are also excited, I ask them where is baby Carter and they point to my belly and kiss it!! It is the sweetest thing ever! I will have to post some pictures of them doing it! I'm so blessed, I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!!

3 comments:

AudreyElla2008 said...

He looks adorable! I love those ultrasounds, it's so exciting. Have you decided what you are going to do for the nursery yet?

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! I'm pregnant with #2 and due in May not sure if you knew or not. I'm a little nervous but starting to get excited more. I still want to do prego pics of you and the babies...we need to do them soon! I'm feeling pretty good so far other than being tired but praying for NO morning sickness to come!!

beckyboo said...

Both of you look great! The last 12 weeks will fly by because you are getting ready for his arrival. Cameron used to do the same thing with my belly. It's so sweet to see how loving they can be before and after the baby comes. Enjoy every moment!