Saturday, October 18, 2008

Carter's Baby Shower

My Beautiful hostesses!
My mother-in-law Lori and Mom
Pappi and Grandma Lori hanging out with the kiddos after the shower.
Tracy is about 2 weeks behind me! This is the awesome lady who started it ALL!! She introduced Troy and I hoping to hook us up, well she did a good job!! She is also having a little boy!
This is my mom and other mother-in-law. We did this same pose at my shower with the twins so we had to do a repeat!
Cousin Meghan! If you need any Arbon makeup this is the lady to call!! Look at her beautiful skin!!
All of Troy's aunts, mom and grandmother.
The 4 pregnant sister-in-laws!! Everyone is doing great! We will have 3 baby boys and 1 baby girl, LOTS of babies!!
CARTER JOHN!!!
Old bible study friends, 3 out of 4 of us pregnant together again!! 
The yummy yummy cupcakes!!
My poor little sick Tatum. 
Tanner and the pumpkins that grandma Lori brought him!
Thanks to everyone who came to the shower, you were all so generous!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that I missed it, everything looked cute and your belly is adorable! Can't wait to meet Baby Carter.