Friday, December 26, 2008

Carter's first walk and already teaming up with Tanner!

These pictures came out so funny! Here is Carter and Tanner already making a plan and teaming up against Tatum!


Here they are with their secrets and I don't think Tatum is too happy about it!
"Just kidding Tatum, we love you", "OK boys, don't let it happen again! I love you too!"


Group shot of our Christmas light looking outing! Looks like we have room for a few more car seats! HA, I think 3 is enough for now!!

Carter's first walk. This is how this child is all of the time. I haven't bragged on him yet, he is the BEST baby!! He is always so relaxed and calm. The kid, sleeps, eats A LOT, sleeps and looks around and the eats again!! I'm so blessed, the Lord gave me a break after taking care of 2 babies at the same time!
Daddy and our new limo, the kids love it!

We have been working on clean up time and the kids were so proud when they finished cleaning. By the way, they love to have their picture taken now. Tanner says "pictar" and then Tatum runs in front of the camera and gives her best fake smile, too funny!
Carter hiding from Daddy in the camera case.
My adorable kiddos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like your red car seat! So cute!!

your kiddos are adorable! who is the backwards hugger? I need to get a picture of preslyn doing it, its so cute! I want to always remember it. I wonder if that' s a common twin thing??