Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines Day

We have to put up a video so you can hear the cute little baby noises that go along with this smile. He makes me laugh out loud when you are smiling at him close to his face and he starts smiling and laughing back. But the part that makes me and Johnna both laugh is that he tries to laugh back at you and he makes himself cough.

It's not that a third child adds that much more chaos than a set of twins brings in itself but, wow have things changed! :)   It's a little more difficult to plan romantic dinners and have time to yourselves. Valentines Day this year was no different. I actually had to fly an overnight trip and had to leave the house at 8:00pm. I could say that one thing that hasn't changed is how much I love my wife. But I can't. I love her even more now that she is also the mother of my children. She pours so much love and energy into these lucky kids and even saves some for me! 

We made a Valentines Day card for Grandma and Grandad and they delivered it with flowers (that they stole from the bouquet that Grandad brought home for Grandma).

No comments: