Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carter- 3 months


It's hard to believe that Carter is already 3 months old! Where has the time gone! Well I tell you what, he is the sweetest little baby I have ever seen. The child never cries, he is always so content and happy. Carter LOVES to talk,  and he will talk to ANYONE who gives him some attention. But when he sees his mommy he gets so excited. He is a mama's boy! He weighs 19 lbs and is rolling over constantly. I think he is just one big muscle because he isn't very chubby, just big all over! Wow, I think I have been talking about how big he is since I was 16 weeks pregnant with him. He just hasn't slowed down!   His laugh has gone from coughing to squeaking now, SO CUTE!!  He is finally sleeping through the night, never thought that would happen with this one, he LOVES to eat! We are loving every minute of him, he is such a blessing. I prayed and prayed for an easy baby and the Lord truly blessed us. Here are some pictures of the big guy from this month.

Here is his 3 month picture.



His onesie says it all!

Tatum loves to help with him any chance she can get, bottles, binkies, blankets and more!
He just stares at the twins all the time, I can tell he is thinking "I want to play!".
In his adorable robe.
Watching mommy cook.
My little AGGIE!! Class of 2031 - I hope ;)

Tummy Time
"Look mommy, no hands!"
Chillin in my bumbo

Tatum loving on Carter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big all of the sudden (or at least in the pics all of the sudden).

how cute to see tatum being a little mommy!

therealcozbyshow said...

ok im beginning to think my child is seriously behind!!! hunter is 3 1/2 months and nowhere near even 15lbs. i try desperately to feed him enough but he doesnt gain weight. he is still so small and not able to sit for very long in his bumbo chair bc he is too small. however, ur kids are so stinkin adorable. i wanted to take bluebonnet pics but havent seen any this year :(