Saturday, July 19, 2008

18 Weeks Preggo

We are 18 weeks along now and doing WONDERFUL!! I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!! I know, everyone thinks I'm crazy but I just feel so amazing. I have been feeling the little man move around and kick since 13 weeks but some exciting news is that Troy got to feel him this week for the first time!! Things are going great and flying by, we are so excited to meet this little guy! We are thinking this one is going to be dark haired and green eyed like his daddy, then I will have the set!! Well...here I am popping out like crazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're sooo cute! ALL belly! Hey we changed our blog url so this is our new one...:)

beckyboo said...

You're nuts about the pregnancy thing, but I guess if I looked as good as you do while pregnant I might have enjoyed it too. You keep referring to the baby as a boy so did you find out for sure he is?

beckyboo said...

Congrats on the little boy! I'm very excited for all of you. I'm doing well. Today is my first day completely alone and so far so good. It helps that Cameron already has a routine and Hudson is so laid back. I definitely have my hands full. I don't know how you do it with two the same age.

The Penrod Pack said...

You look great!! Very healthy and VERY happy!!!