Friday, July 18, 2008

5 Wonderful Years!

July 19 is our 5th wedding anniversary!! We can't believe that it has already been 5 years, it has gone by so fast. My parents just celebrated their 36th, I feel like that will be us before we know it!!  I feel so blessed to have been the one that this man choose to marry. He has proven year after year to be the most amazing person I have ever known. Our love has grown so much through the years and I'm so excited to see where we will be in another 5. Troy you are my hero, my best friend, the best dad in the world and the man I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with! Thank you for the best five years of my life! I love you with all of my heart!

2 comments:

The Mansfields said...

Happy Anniversary Troy and Johnna! You have such a beautiful family!!

Eric and Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!